RapidoBackup is available in two versions:
- An external solution in the form of a service managed by RapidoBackup on its own infrastructure,
- An internal solution in the form of a license, integrated and administered by the company on its own servers.
Very simple to use, the RapidoBackup program enables users to be independent in backing-up and restoring their files.
RapidoBackup uses a Client/Server application architecture. The server, which was developed under Java, can be installed independently under Linux, Unix or Windows Operating Systems and is built on one of the main DBMS's on the market (Microsoft SQL Server 2000, PostgreSQL 7.3, IBM DB2 7 or higher, Oracle 8i or higher, etc.).
- Independence: Users can determine for themselves the number of versions of files to be backed up; they can restore online the version of their choice, while managing the disk space allocated to them on the company’s server by the administrator.
- Productivity: IT support services will receive less frequent requests to restore user files.
- Profitability: The data is transmitted after it has been compressed by the Client application, so the remote disk space requirement is reduced accordingly.
- Security: Data that is created or modified on Client workstations is backed up and mirrored on the server, which means that it is no longer critical.
- Availability: Users’ data is accessible from any workstation connected to the server.
RapidoBackup.com is an on line external backup service allowing the users to backup and export their data in real time. Due to our professional infrastructure in Amazon Cloud Computing, you benefit from the best compromise between the flexibility of exporting and the power of a large account infrastructure (the capacities of virtually unlimited transfer and storage, exceptional durability of 99.999999999%, guaranteed availability of 99.99%, at least two redundant sites with physical and logical safety in the highest standards).
- Cost Savings: No software or equipment infrastructure needs to be installed at the company (with the exception of the Client application on the user’s work station).
- Reliability: Service is guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a restore time of under 4 hours.
- Simplicity: Data is managed and made secure directly by RapidoBackup.
- Flexibility: At any time the remote hard disk space can be changed in order to respond to the client’s growing needs.
- Assistance: A Hotline and a Help line are available to users free-of-cost.